[AG-TECH] System options

Jason Bell j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Tue Jan 31 17:05:59 CST 2006

G'day Jeremy

I too use the IVC-200 4 Port Capture Card using Fedora Core 4 and find
it to be very good.

In regards to racked mounted computers, as another idea to consider, we
actually built our own shelves for our racks to house standard
workstations.

See http://hpc.cqu.edu.au/images/ag11.jpg for a photo and
http://hpc.cqu.edu.au/menu.html?INDEX=index2.html&MAIN=accessgrid.html
for more information in general about portable AG nodes.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Cheers,
Jason.