[AG-TECH] convert RTP streams

Derek Piper dcpiper at indiana.edu
Mon Jan 30 09:44:56 CST 2006

	Hi,

	I'm glad you like AGVCR :) At the moment there is no conversion to MPEG
or AVI, but that *may* happen in the future.
	Conferences can be saved to a DVD and then run 'standalone' from the
DVD by other participants. You can also edit the file to trim off junk
data and reduce the number of streams, if needed. How to do so is in the
documentation:

http://iri.informatics.indiana.edu/~dcpiper/agvcr/

	Email me off-list if you have problems.

	Derek