[AG-TECH] HDV Cameras for AG use

John I Quebedeaux Jr johnq at lsu.edu
Fri Jan 20 15:29:26 CST 2006

The JVC GR-HD1. In fact, suddenly it stopped working one day (picture
from CCD/lens except everything else worked) so I just sent it off
for warranty repair (parts, but already past the 90 day labor). It's
had a sheltered lift, no rough stuff, indoor use, etc. and it
suddenly failed during use.

-John
--
John I. Quebedeaux, Jr.; Louisiana State University
Computer Manager LBRN; 131 Life Sciences Bldg.