[AG-TECH] Re: New comment on your post #2154 "Ubuntu 5.10 "Breezy Badger" is out"

Steve Smith ssmith at vislab.usyd.edu.au
Tue Jan 17 19:47:12 CST 2006

> Do you plan to make source packages for AccessGrid available, so that
> people can recompile it for Breezy by themselves?

Hi Michal,

The source for the debian/ubuntu portion of the AG build is available
via subversion:

	svn co svn://projects.vislab.usyd.edu.au/debian-ag

I haven't touched it for a while as other things have been taking up a
lot of my time, but it should be updatable to Breezy.  Let me know if I
can help at all.  I've cc'd the ag-tech list as some people there may be
interested.

Cheers,
Steve