[AG-TECH] France & Princeton AG nodes?

Tom Coffin tcoffin at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Tue Jan 17 12:44:25 CST 2006

We are looking for an AccessGrid node which could host a
speaker from France and another speaker from Princeton NJ

If your site is interested in this please email me.

Tom Coffin .......................... tcoffin at ncsa.uiuc.edu

    NCSA-ACCESS                         cel: 703-477-5948
    901 North Stuart Street, #800       tel: 703-248-0105
    Arlington, Virginia 22203           fax: 703-248-0100