[AG-TECH] Video streaming is not working on PIG node.

Johnny Ly jly at melcoe.mq.edu.au
Wed Jan 11 20:31:27 CST 2006

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the reply.

I actually did some further testing from my end and found that it's
something that is definitely beyond my control. I stopped the firewall and
still no video streaming worked.

Now I have liaised with the central IT department, they would like to know
specifically what ports are required, multicast/unicast settings and
anything that may help the Network administrator.

Any ideas where to get hold of such information?

Thanks.

Johnny

  _____