[AG-TECH] AGSchedule and DST changes

Michael Miller mimiller at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed Jan 11 13:19:37 CST 2006

Due to the change in US law regarding Daylight Saving Time, I have
implemented functionality for AGSchedule to handle these changes.
During this process it was necessary to change the time on some
meetings.  Specifically, those meetings held from March 9, 2007 to April
1, 2007 that were created by sites residing in the US.  If you created a
meeting or series of meetings that falls between those dates, please
double check that the times are correct for your meetings.  If you find
a problem, please send me the URL for the meeting.

Also, in the future, if your government changes the Daylight Saving Time
rules for your timezone, please send details to the AGSchedule
Administrator agschedule at ncsa.uiuc.edu.

--
Thanx,

Michael Miller
System Engineer
Video Technology Services
Persistent Infrastructure Directorate
University of Illinois - UC
217-649-0747

"If you're clear in your vision and trust the people in your team with clear objectives, they will invariably do their best to achieve everything desired, and usually deliver everything you could have hoped for and even more." -Paul Debevec