[AG-TECH] Video streaming is not working on PIG node.

Christoph Willing willing at itee.uq.edu.au
Wed Jan 11 00:17:02 CST 2006

On 11/01/2006, at 2:08 PM, Johnny Ly wrote:

> Hi there,
>

> I am running a PIG access grid and the issues I am currently
> experiencing it that I am not seeing any video streaming.
>
> I have tested this with another University and it seems that they
> can see and hear me.
>
> The capture source tab of the Video Source menu has been checked
> and the right option is selected there.
>
> I am only about to use Unicast as the network is configured that
> way. In addition I am able to hear the other parties.

Johnny,

Perhaps your incoming video/audio is being blocked by a firewall rule
which is filtering out UDP traffic. The firewall could be operating
in your AG machine itself or in a router somewhere upstream.

chris

Christoph Willing                           +61 7 3365 8350
QPSF Access Grid Manager
University of Queensland