[AG-TECH] connecting venues

Michael Miller mimiller at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Fri Jan 6 08:25:00 CST 2006

Derek,

Yeah, I agree having the server map venue names to the ugly GUID would
be a nice feature.  Don't just rant, put it in Bugzilla!  ;-)

<shameless plug>
One easy way to manage venues is through AGSchedule.  As a node op, you
can add venues to AGSchedule and enter the URL there once, and never
have to worry about it again.  A link will show up in your meeting that
takes your VenueClient directly to that venue.  Check out the Tour for
more details.
</shameless plug>

MYK

--
Thanx,

Michael Miller
System Engineer
Video Technology Services
Persistent Infrastructure Directorate
University of Illinois - UC
217-649-0747

"If you're clear in your vision and trust the people in your team with clear objectives, they will invariably do their best to achieve everything desired, and usually deliver everything you could have hoped for and even more." -Paul Debevec