[AG-TECH] Realtek HD Rear Output drivers

Michael Miller mimiller at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu Jan 5 16:26:44 CST 2006

Windows,  I have had a similar problem.  I recall there might have been
a known problem but...

MYK

--
Thanx,

Michael Miller
System Engineer
Video Technology Services
Persistent Infrastructure Directorate
University of Illinois - UC
217-649-0747

"If you're clear in your vision and trust the people in your team with clear objectives, they will invariably do their best to achieve everything desired, and usually deliver everything you could have hoped for and even more." -Paul Debevec