[AG-TECH] GWARE ON WINE

Chris Kendrick (VPAC) kendrick at vpac.org
Tue Jan 3 18:20:07 CST 2006

Hi Chris

Yes i built/installed WINE from CVS

Yes I've set:
Baud Rate to 38400
Flow Control to HW
port to COM1: which is the only one that it will let me sellect

I have checked the front of the XAP400 to make sure that this is what the
RS232 is set to and cleared any password and made sure that modem is
turned off.

The wine version I have appears to be 0.9.3 as specified in the VERSION
text file that comes with the CVS checkout.

I am running Gentoo by the way

I have also tried plugging the serial cable into both serial ports on the
machine

I'm going to install GWARE on winslows next and see if that box can
connect.

Thanks

Chris Kendrick
VPAC