[AG-TECH] question about Audio Capture

Jason Bell j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Tue Feb 21 17:49:07 CST 2006

G'day Drew

If I could make a suggestion, I would suggest placing the soundcard /
audio capabilities in the display machine, rather than the video capture
machine.  That way the users can make adjustments to the audio, ie,
increase someone's sound without having to switch to the video capture
machine.

Unfortunately I cannot comment on the SB Audigy, but I have personally
experienced problems with the Creative Live Sound Cards when running
Fedora Core 4.  Personally, I just use the onboard sound card and it
does the job perfectly.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Jason.