[AG-TECH] Echo Cancellation hardware

Brian Corrie bcorrie at sfu.ca
Sun Feb 19 22:09:36 CST 2006

Hi Chris,

I believe we use one of these in our lecture/visualization theatre that
is AG enabled. Not sure of the exact make/model, but I believe it is a
Biamp Audiaflex. I have cc'ed Todd on this as he will know more.

We are pretty happy with it, although again, Todd can comment in more
detail. I think it has more processing capability and flexibility than
the XAPs.

Brian