[AG-TECH] SPAM

Derek Piper dcpiper at indiana.edu
Thu Feb 16 12:20:19 CST 2006

	Maybe we should have an 'ag chat' list too :)
	It always happens on any mailing list. People get to know each other
and sometimes the mails are 'chatty', then those that don't post much to
it get all bent out of shape and ideas are raised for another more
'loosely defined' list for all the chatters to subscribe to.
	I'm personally not bothered either way. What's a little more disturbing
to me is SEEING the unsubscribe messages from people that are supposedly
managing sophisticated videoconferencing applications when they can't
send their unsubscribe message correctly to the right address. :)

See here, for mailing list info:

http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/fl/research/accessgrid/about/maillist.html

	Derek

--