[AG-TECH] SPAM

Lee Margetts Lee.Margetts at manchester.ac.uk
Thu Feb 16 11:17:20 CST 2006

Have you guys noticed the recent UNSUBSCRIBE emails.

This mailing list generates a very high volume and much of it is needless.  I personally do not feel the need to read three consecutive emails thanking NCSA.  Thank them directly, they'll appreciate it.

The past months, I have remained a subscriber but just delete all the emails, unread.  The UNSUBSCRIBES aroused my interest - and after what I've read, I dont blame them for wanting to get out.

Dr Lee Margetts
Senior Consultant
High Performance Computing
University of Manchester