[AG-TECH] sever, roles & actions

Rosario Lombardo rosario.lombardo at isti.cnr.it
Thu Feb 16 03:40:39 CST 2006

Thanks Tom!
Now my problem is that after playing with those fancy actions... some
people cannot anymore upload and/or start Shared Presentations...
unless I grant everything to everybody: not that fair.
Should I just copy from a clean server install the VenueServer.(cfg|dat)
files?

Could it be possible to tweak or reset, somehow, the config using the
AGTk tools and infrastructure?

\\Rosario