[AG-TECH] sever, roles & actions

Rosario Lombardo rosario.lombardo at isti.cnr.it
Wed Feb 15 07:12:07 CST 2006

Hello everybody,
in order to enforce a security policy for a Virtual Venue Server are
required encrypted Venues and a some control over Actions and Roles
(maybe something else?).

- Specifically, which set of actions (dis/)allow uploading and deleting
files, starting/deleting SharedApp sessions, and similar simple tasks?

- More generally speaking, which set of actions are involved in a less
simpler security policy dealing with various authorization classes (Roles)?

I had a look at the docs, API, and also to AGEP-0105.txt draft, but I
can't find any single description of the dozens of actions, differently
grouped in Server Security and Venue Security tabs.

Thanks,
\\Rosario

--

Rosario Lombardo
Information Science and Technology Institute (ISTI) - Cnr, Italy
rosario.lombardo at isti.cnr.it
<mailto:rosario.lombardo at isti.cnr.it>   *-*   http://hpc.isti.cnr.it/~lombardo
<http://hpc.isti.cnr.it/%7Elombardo>
phone: +39 050-315-3076