[AG-TECH] Re:

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Feb 8 09:01:23 CST 2006

Communication with the ntp server is not required, it is done only
for informational purposes (to inform you if your clock is inaccurate).
We do have a feature request to make the ntp server host a
configurable option, but it is currently hard-coded in the software.

While clients are not required to use the same ntp server, they are
required to have their clocks set reasonably accurately.  Sync to your
ntp server and you should be all set.

Tom Uram