[AG-TECH] AG3 CVS - Files Missing?

Ashnil Kumar akum5948 at mail.usyd.edu.au
Tue Feb 7 23:18:19 CST 2006

I have recently set up AG3 on Mac OS X 10.3 (using CvsSetup, as I want
to look at development in the future rather than just using it now),
and when attempting to run from the command line, I have come across a
couple of ImportErrors. In both cases, AGTK_LOCATION and PYTHONPATH
were correctly set up.

AccessGrid/interfaces contains only __init__.py. Are the modules that
are not found intentionally not there? The traces are given below.

Cheers,
Ashnil

When running "python VenueClient.py --personalNode"

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "VenueClient.py", line 15, in ?
     from AccessGrid.hosting import Client
   File
"/Volumes/Data/mnt/scratch/ag3b/AccessGrid/AccessGrid/hosting/
__init__.py", line 134, in ?
     SetHostingImpl(__hostingImpl)
   File
"/Volumes/Data/mnt/scratch/ag3b/AccessGrid/AccessGrid/hosting/
__init__.py", line 70, in SetHostingImpl
     s = __import__(nis, globals(), locals(), ["SecureServer",
   File
"/Volumes/Data/mnt/scratch/ag3b/AccessGrid/AccessGrid/hosting/ZSI/
__init__.py", line 24, in ?
     from AccessGrid.interfaces.AccessGrid_Types import
www_accessgrid_org_v3_0 as AGTypes
ImportError: No module named AccessGrid_Types

and when running "python VenueServer.py":

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "VenueServer.py", line 25, in ?
     from AccessGrid.Toolkit import Service
   File
"/Volumes/Data/mnt/scratch/ag3b/AccessGrid/AccessGrid/Toolkit.py", line
21, in ?
     from AccessGrid.Preferences import Preferences
   File
"/Volumes/Data/mnt/scratch/ag3b/AccessGrid/AccessGrid/Preferences.py",
line 12, in ?
     from AccessGrid.interfaces.AGNodeService_client import
AGNodeServiceIW
ImportError: No module named AGNodeService_client