[AG-TECH] Recording a musical performance.

Derek Piper dcpiper at indiana.edu
Mon Feb 6 07:36:31 CST 2006

	Hi David,

	Have you looked into the AccessGrid recording program AGVCR? On an
average PC it handles a large number of sources without dropping
packets. For example, on a 2.8Ghz Dell with 1GB RAM, running Windows XP,
AGVCR CPU usage is typically in the 5% to 7% range while recording the
NCSA Lobby.

http://iri.informatics.indiana.edu/~dcpiper/agvcr/

	The only worry you may have is disk space.

	I'm giving a talk about AGVCR in the AG Townhall tomorrow, if you want
to attend.

https://agschedule.ncsa.uiuc.edu/meetingdetails.asp?MID=2506

	Derek

--