[AG-TECH] Audio testing

Christoph Willing willing at vislab.uq.edu.au
Mon Dec 11 19:08:51 CST 2006

On 12/12/2006, at 9:50 AM, Lisa Metz wrote:

> Hello!
> We're finally getting our AG running and are ready to test sound. I
> found instructions for testing via the Audio Reflector Venue, but
> when I try to connect to https://vv2.ap-accessgrid.org:8000/Venues/
> default <https://webmail.colostate.edu/redirect?https://vv2.ap-
> accessgrid.org:8000/Venues/default> I get "Error Entering Venue".
> Is there a different port or new address for the Audio Reflector
> Venue?

Lisa,

That address you're using is to the APAG Lobby. From there you'd have
to navigate via the Service Lobby to the Audio Reflector venue.
Alternatively, the direct address is:
	https://vv2.ap-accessgrid.org:8000/Venues/
00000103104e90bd0081004e009d00a8bbc
(+ whatever local proxy stuff you're doing)

I just tried both venues (lobby & reflector) and they're working OK.

chris

Christoph Willing                       +61 7 3365 8350
QCIF Access Grid Manager
University of Queensland