[AG-TECH] Mobile AG advice?

Jeremy Mann jeremymann at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 14:15:28 CST 2006

Sure, here is what we ordered:

I-Star D400 4U rack mount chassis (put any motherboard combo you want in it)
I-Star TC-A150B 1U monitor/key/mouse combo with 15" LCD
Innovation 12U rack with casters
Rolls RM65 6x4 1U mixer
Gentner AP800 echo cancellor

Everything fits perfectly inside the rack. Speaker, cables, mics and
camera can be housed in the space on the bottom. This is a complete,
roll it out type of system.

--
Jeremy