[AG-TECH] Mobile AG advice?

Jeremy Mann jeremymann at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 10:33:32 CST 2006

Put everything in a rack with wheels. I recently built one exactly
like that. I used a 12U portable rack with wheels and ordered rack
mount everything hardware, Gentner, CPU, mixer. There is enough space
at the bottom of the rack that I can leave all the mics and cameras
plugged in. Now anybody can borrow the system, layout the cameras and
mics and power on the system.

--
Jeremy