[AG-TECH] Using the Certificate Manager through an authenticated proxy

John Dalton John.Dalton at utas.edu.au
Wed Dec 6 20:40:48 CST 2006

Hi all,

I have an AG 2.3 node whose certificate has expired.  I'm trying to
request a new anonymous certificate, but we have an authenticated
http proxy here which the Certificate Manager doesn't seem to allow for.

I've had this problem before, when renewing a certificate - but I
can't recall what I did to fix it and my email archives aren't
showing anything useful.

Help!  How do I request/retrieve an AG certificate through an
authenticated proxy??

Yours,

John

--