[AG-TECH] Clearone Chat 50 or 150 USB mics

Kingdon Barrett kingdon at tuesdaystudios.com
Mon Dec 4 22:04:06 CST 2006

I'm using a few of the Chat50 mics here, no troubles on our Windows systems.  I select the Chat50 in Audio settings, and everything behaves as expected.  The echo cancelling works well, though it seems it's still possible to have feedback coming from the other side of the connection.

IIRC these also work fine with ALSA on Fedora Core 6, though I haven't tested that as much.

Regards,

--
Kingdon Barrett <kingdon at tuesdaystudios.com>
President, Tuesday Studios