[AG-TECH] cant seem to schedule NCSA room; can anyone else?

gurcharan khanna gurcharan.s.khanna at dartmouth.edu
Wed Aug 30 10:15:45 CDT 2006

Hi,

I keep getting an error when i try to use the NCSA Scheduler:

(using either Safari or Firefox on MacOSX, Firefox on WindowsXP,
latest versions. Here is the error:

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Line 9: Incorrect syntax near ','.

/Schedule1.asp, line 1591

any thoughts?

thanks,

-gurcharan