[AG-TECH] Need AG participants for a demo on Tue. Sept. 5, 5:30-8pm Eastern Time

gurcharan khanna gurcharan.s.khanna at dartmouth.edu
Tue Aug 29 15:23:49 CDT 2006

Hi all,

RIT, specifically the Center for Advancing the Study of Cyberinfrastructure
in the College of Computing and Information Sciences,is having some demos
in its laboratories next Tuesday evening between 5:30-8 pm for the Digital
Rochester group <http://www.digitalrochester.com/>.

If anyone can show up for part or all of this demo, it would be most appreciated.
Please let me know if you think you might show up and I'll let you know the venue.

Thanks,

-gurcharan

--
---