[AG-TECH] Problems with Access Grid 2.4 client

Alex.Krumm-Heller at csiro.au Alex.Krumm-Heller at csiro.au
Thu Aug 24 22:49:17 CDT 2006

Hi,

I am having problems with the Access Grid 2.4 client. I am running on a Windows XP (service pack2) using a Logitech Quickcam Pro 4000. My problem is that vic crashes every time when I start up the access grid client and connect to the asia pacific venue server, the message I get is:

---

Runtime Error!

Program: ...a\AccessGrid\local_services\VideoProducerService\vic.exe

This application has requested the runtime to terminate in an unusal way. Please contact the application's support team for more information.

---

I am not sure how to switch on logging so that I can get some more details about the problem. Does anyone have any ideas?

Alex

 Alex Krumm-Heller            Centie www.centie.net.au
 Tel: +61 2 9372 4657         CSIRO Telecommunications &
 Fax: +61 2 9372 4490         Industrial Physics
 Alex.Krumm-Heller at csiro.au   Marsfield, NSW, Australia