[AG-TECH] AG3 and AG2.4 server on same machine

Derek Piper dcpiper at indiana.edu
Mon Aug 14 09:25:02 CDT 2006

	Having just run into the same problem myself, I agree that would indeed
be a smart idea. It would save editing of the config files just to move
the port range. Many people aren't going to want to have to fiddle in
order to get things to work.
	I'm not even sure why the default was kept the same between AG2 and AG3
when it's obvious they'll have to be run side-by-side for quite a while
as people gradually change over.

	Derek

--
Derek Piper - dcpiper at indiana.edu - (812) 856 0111