[AG-TECH] Fwd: AccessGrid

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Aug 10 13:28:29 CDT 2006

Michael:

I can help you resolve this problem.  Since the software
is not starting for you, I'd like you to do two things:

*  Run the VenueClient on the command line
- Open a command shell
- cd \program files\agtk-3\bin
- runag3.py venueclient3.py
- describe what appears in the command shell window
  as a result of this command

* Locate the VenueClient.log file and send it
-  On Windows, this file will reside in
   c:\documents and settings\<you>\application data\accessgrid3\logs

Tom