[AG-TECH] Python python python

carlosperezs at alumnos.uvigo.es carlosperezs at alumnos.uvigo.es
Wed Apr 26 04:27:46 CDT 2006

Hello together !!!
I know that this list Mail is not for python programations basic doubts.
Since I do not want to be a nuisance, I ask you to say to me a good forum to
solve my python doubts. This api http://www.wxpython.org/docs/api isn't enougth
for me.

I do my End-of-Career-Project about AccessGrid. What i am doing now is
improving

the Shared Movie software. For this reason I am in this Mailing List.

I have this code:
        #self==panel

        vs=wx.BoxSizer(wx.VERTICAL)

        self.partListCtrlMarks = wx.ListCtrl(self.panel, -1, style =
wx.LC_REPORT)
        vs.Add(self.partListCtrlMarks, 1, wx.EXPAND | wx.ALL, 4)

        self.partListCtrlMarks.InsertColumn(0, "Name")
        self.partListCtrlMarks.InsertColumn(1, "Note")
        self.partListCtrlMarks.SetColumnWidth(1, 80)

I would like to bind the ListCtrl when a item is selected. But I don't
know which event i have to set in Bind function or if it is possibel.

         self.Bind(WHICH_EVENT,FunctionName,self.partListCtrlMarks)

Thank you.

Servicio de acceso ó correo electrónico vía web da Universidade de Vigo
Servicio de acceso al correo electrónico vía web de la Universidad de Vigo

Servicios Informáticos [ http://si.uvigo.es ]
Universidade de Vigo [ http://www.uvigo.es ]