No subject

carlosperezs at alumnos.uvigo.es carlosperezs at alumnos.uvigo.es
Tue Apr 25 07:20:48 CDT 2006

Hallo !!!
I would like to know if theres is a good python tool (wxpython) for programming
with frames, windows, buttons and so on.

I have now this code:

hs=wx.BoxSizer(wx.HORIZONTAL)

b = wx.Button(self.panel, -1, "Load remote movie...")
self.Bind(wx.EVT_BUTTON, self.OnLoad, b)
hs.Add(b, 0, wx.ALL, 4)

What I want to do is that the button b appears but that could
not  press on it. (I have tried with hs.Hide(b), but in yhis way the b
button would not appear)

I would like to can set a fixed size for the button. And in case the label does
not fit inside, to do that it(the label) appears when you put the mouse cursor
on it.

Thank you

Servicio de acceso ó correo electrónico vía web da Universidade de Vigo
Servicio de acceso al correo electrónico vía web de la Universidad de Vigo

Servicios Informáticos [ http://si.uvigo.es ]
Universidade de Vigo [ http://www.uvigo.es ]