[AG-TECH] NCSA VenueServer and AGSchedule outage

Michael Miller mimiller at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Mon Apr 3 10:35:20 CDT 2006

Hello Everyone,

Due to a severe storm last night(3 tornados in our area), NCSA lost
power to it's main computational facility where the NCSA VenueServer and
AGSchedule are hosted.  These systems are now back online.  If you have
further trouble connecting to the venue server or AGSchedule, please
contact the AGSchedule Administrator: agschedule at ncsa.uiuc.edu.

Also, due to the Daylight Saving Time change, those using Gecko based
browsers and others to connect to AGSchedule may see a problem where the
setup pages get caught in a loop.  If this occurs, delete all cookies
for agschedule.ncsa.uiuc.edu and try again.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

--
Thanx,

Michael Miller
System Engineer
Video Technology Services
Persistent Infrastructure Directorate
University of Illinois - UC
217-649-0747

"If you're clear in your vision and trust the people in your team with clear objectives, they will invariably do their best to achieve everything desired, and usually deliver everything you could have hoped for and even more." -Paul Debevec