[AG-TECH] is AGConnector bidirectional?

Andrew Patrick andrew.patrick at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Wed Sep 28 12:35:51 CDT 2005

I tried AGConnector from behind a NAT firewall and was able to see/hear streams in venues, but they were not able to see/hear me. Is this service supposed to work in both directions?

If so, it could be a killer app for getting around firewalls!

--
Andrew Patrick, Ph.D.
Senior Scientist
E-mail: Andrew.Patrick at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
WWW - NRC:  http://iit-iti.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
WWW - Personal: http://www.andrewpatrick.ca
Phone: (613) 991-3374   Fax: (613) 952-7151  Cell/SMS: (613) 277-9211