[AG-TECH] AGConnector Server executable

NamGon Kim ngkim at netmedia.kjist.ac.kr
Wed Sep 28 03:30:00 CDT 2005

Dear Michael,

Thanks for using AGConnector.
The executable file for AGConnector included in the zip file is an
executable file for AGConnector server.

You can run your own AGConnector server with command below.

  $> umtp_win32 -s [hostname or hostip]
  Ex) umtp_win32 -s umtp.mcs.anl.gov

Umtp_linux also work like that.

Please remind that this is a test version. There can be several errors
in running the server.
Any comment will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Namgon Kim