[AG-TECH] LSU Baton Rouge - node in NCSA lobby / Rita

John I Quebedeaux Jr johnq at lsu.edu
Fri Sep 23 12:54:17 CDT 2005

Just a note - LSU Baton Rouge has one of its AG cameras (6th floor of
our Life Sciences Annex Building) with a live feed towards the
mississippi river bridge in Baton Rouge (that's... hmm... Westward
facing camera) during this current storm in the gulf. We didn't lose
power during Katrina on our main campus, i don't expect that we'll
lose it during Rita.

I've put the node in the NCSA Lobby, i can just make out the bands in
the clouds and of course some rain.

I'll try to leave it up. Our university just issued notice to close
early to get people out and into the traffic... sooner. =/

-John Q.
--
John I. Quebedeaux, Jr.; Louisiana State University
Computer Manager LBRN; 131 Life Sciences Bldg.