[AG-TECH] Update: SuSE 9.3 RPMs

Jeremy Mann jeremy at biochem.uthscsa.edu
Wed Sep 14 09:59:01 CDT 2005

Douglas, I fixed it. It wasn't building the SOAP modules because SuSE 9.3
x86_64 doesn't come with the fpconst python module. After installing
fpconst 0.7.2 and restarting the Build script, it finally worked. One
other thing, I had to make some changes in the SPEC file.

Now I finally have a 9.3 x86_64 rpm for AG and associated programs. I'm
keeping these in a safe place ;)

--
Jeremy Mann
jeremy at biochem.uthscsa.edu