[AG-TECH] SuSE 9.3 rpms

Douglas Kosovic douglask at itee.uq.edu.au
Mon Sep 12 18:36:46 CDT 2005

Hi Jeremy,

> I've got the compilation problems fixed, but now it doesn't run the
> AccessGrid.spec file to build the RPM. It stops at the first line with:
>
> ** Building AccessGrid RPMs
> tar_command =  tar czhf /usr/src/packages/SOURCES/AccessGrid-2.4-1.tar.gz
> .
> cmd =  sed s/RELEASE/1/ AccessGrid.spec.in > AccessGrid.spec
> cmd =  rpmbuild --target=x86_64 -ba AccessGrid.spec
> Building target platforms: x86_64
> Building for target x86_64
> error: line 2: Unknown tag: mv NodeServices etc/AccessGrid

I think it's a misleading error message as that line is line 2 after the
'%file' tag. As you were getting beyond that line last week, did you modify
anything before it? Perhaps if you restore AccessGrid.spec.in from the src
tarball it might work again, you can also find AccessGrid.spec.in at:
    http://fl-cvs.mcs.anl.gov/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/AccessGrid/packaging/linux/suse/

Also I think if the Fedora AccessGrid.spec.in file is used instead of the
SUSE one on SUSE, it also report a weird unknown tag error.

Doug