[AG-TECH] Building Snapshot for Suse 9.3 x86_64

Jeremy Mann jeremy at biochem.uthscsa.edu
Wed Sep 7 09:20:17 CDT 2005

I've followed the instructions from Vislab regarding building for SuSE
64bit. However, I've come across a snag with the build process. I get an
error when its trying to make the RPM for the AG release. I think it has
to do with the python2.4 modules being built in lib64 instead of lib:

+ mv share usr/share
+ mv lib64 usr/lib64
+ mv 'lib/python2.4/site-packages/*' usr/lib64/python2.4/site-packages
mv: cannot stat `lib/python2.4/site-packages/*': No such file or directory
error: Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.9950 (%install)

RPM build errors:
    Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.9950 (%install)
** Cleaning up the RPM dir
cmd =  rm -rf /tmp/filePD6UcR
Test results not found !

I'm not too familiar with RPM building, so I don't know how to fix this
error. Thanks for any help.

--
Jeremy Mann
jeremy at biochem.uthscsa.edu