[AG-TECH] how do I fix this runtime error?

Richard Caladine caladine at uow.edu.au
Sun Sep 4 20:44:00 CDT 2005

Hi All,

Last week while trying to connect to a venue I could see and hear
everyone but they could not see or hear me.  Today I tried to test my
node and connected to the APAG lobby and the Argonne lobby.  Each time
I connected it appeared that the same symptoms occurred and the
following error was displayed:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
Runtime Error!

Program: ...a\AccessGrid\local_services\VideoProducerService\vic.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an
unusual way.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Richard
________________________
Dr Richard Caladine
Program Coordinator
LIFT (Learning, Innovation and Future Technologies)
CEDIR (Centre for Educational Development and Interactive Resources)
University of Wollongong
NSW 2522
Australia

phone +61 2 4221 4138