[AG-TECH]Question about Mac VNC Client and Server

Todd Zimmerman toddz at sfu.ca
Fri Oct 21 13:42:11 CDT 2005

We are using the Redstone Server (in conjunction with the SharedDesktop) and have had great results
with it.  No disconnects from multiple windows/linux clients for over an hour etc.

For clients, I've used VNCThing, Chicken of the VNC and VNCViewer - all very successfully (again
connecting to servers for extended (hours) periods of time.

Todd
--
Collaboration & Visualization Technician
WestGrid - www.westgrid.ca
Todd Zimmerman - toddz at sfu.ca