[AG-TECH] Multicasting

Julia Mullen julia.mullen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 08:05:59 CDT 2005

Hi Mike -

Nice document.  So far, I have had the mixture of insors and AG nodes,
for which the DNS method doesn't work.  Of late my experience has been
with folks who are often new to the AG (personal nodes, large
meetings, impatient with the technology, muttering about
non-intutitive).  It would be nice to have an easier method that
worked for both AG and inSORS -

for now - I will view your doc as my reference doc though.

Thanks,

  Julie