[AG-TECH] Help needed with installing new certificate

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Oct 11 08:36:58 CDT 2005

Hi Dan:

In the certificate manager, click the 'Check Status' button.  The client will
retrieve the status of the certificate request.
If the certificate is ready, the status will change to 'ready for
installation', and you'll be able to import it.
If you still have problems, let us know and we'll help you through.

Tom