[AG-TECH] Certificates approved - URGENT

Eric Olson eolson at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Nov 23 10:05:07 CST 2005

It is usually faster to request an anonymous certificate since it is
signed immediately.  I'm signing them at the moment, but it does take
some time.

Unless you have set special permissions on your VenueServer to match the
id on your identity certificate, an anonymous certificate will work fine.

Eric