[AG-TECH] AGVCR

Derek Piper dcpiper at indiana.edu
Wed Nov 16 12:07:48 CST 2005

	Hi all,

	To let you know, a number of revisions have been made to AGVCR, even
with the last day. If you were wanting to use it for recording anything
like the SCGlobal, I recommend getting the latest current release
(1.1.2) as the 'moving target' of a file format over the last week has
finally been nailed down, I believe.
	Since it's under development though, please check the website
http://iri.informatics.indiana.edu/~dcpiper/agvcr/ before testing or
using the program to make sure you're using the latest version out there.
	Thanks to all that have tested it so far, I enjoy hearing your reports
and by testing it you're helping to make the program stable.

	Thanks,

	Derek

--
Derek Piper - dcpiper at indiana.edu - (812) 856 0111