[AG-TECH] Demo assistance for student exchange

Darin Oman darin at ucar.edu
Wed Nov 9 09:11:08 CST 2005

Hello,

We (NCAR) were recently approached by a gentleman representing a
local school district who is interested in pursuing the AG for use in
a "virtual student exchange." We are happy to help him out and demo
our node for him, but we need someone on the other side. More
specifically, we are looking for a node outside the USA to help with
the demo. We don't have a specific date yet. It's not something that
will happen immediately, but a month or two from now. Is there
anybody out there who would be interested and willing to help demo
the AG?

Cheers,
Darin Oman