[AG-TECH] testing rooms?

Julia Mullen julia.mullen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 07:43:37 CST 2005

HI -

I usually try to drop into jabber and ask if anyone is free for a
test.  Though there are generally people in either the Argonne or NCSA
lobby, they usually have talk and listen turned off so it is hard to
get anyone's attention.

The jabber meadow, however, usually has folks who are able to test.

Julie

There are also the Thursday test times that Argonne has scheduled.