[AG-TECH] Multicast test with EVL

Chris Rosenthal cmr.evl at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 16:30:38 CST 2005

Yep, I know.  The router venders were supposed to apply some new code
"upstream" from us and we wanted to see if there was any change before
we had a conference call with them on Wednesday afternoon.

Unfortunately, it seems that they did not leave the changes in effect.
 Thanks to those who helped Jon test today though.  We will be back to
test again once the changes are in for good.

Thanks,
Chris