[AG-TECH] AG Developers mailing list available

michael j daw michael.daw at manchester.ac.uk
Wed May 25 05:39:58 CDT 2005

I know this is a little after the horse has bolted, but might it be a good idea to set up a new developers' forum on Darran's new site rather than an e-mail list? Our experience with trying to get people to use mailing lists other than ag-tech has not been good and this seems to be custom-made for a message board approach.