[AG-TECH] Very special multi-machine node

Todd Zimmerman toddz at sfu.ca
Tue May 24 11:31:59 CDT 2005

Our nodes here at the IRMACS facility at SFU use G5's for the main display
(dual out on one, quad out on another) and Linux boxes for capture.

It seems in general the Mac version runs a little slower - but overall they
work great for display nodes.

Todd

--
Collaboration & Visualization Technician
WestGrid - www.westgrid.ca
Todd Zimmerman - toddz at sfu.ca